HP LTO-7 Ultrium 15 TB RW Data Cartridge
call or email us for availability
HPE C7977A LTO 7 Tapes
HP LTO-7 Ultrium Tape can write or read data at a blistering 2.7 TB/hour, storing, encrypting and protecting up to 6TB (up to 15TB compressed) on a single cartridge.
Features and Benefits
- Capacity of 6 TB and up to 15 TB compressed capacity on HP StoreEver and non-HP LTO-6 devices.
- Supports transfer speeds of 300 MB/s (native), 750 MB/s (2.5:1) with Generation 7
- Barium Ferrite (BaFe) technology
- Support for tape drive hardware encryption
- Compatible with Linear Tape File System (LTFS)
- Simplified tape path to reduce wear and tear.
|Manufacturer||HP – Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)|
|Format||LTO Ultrium 7 Tape Media|
|HP Part No.||C7977A|
|Native Capacity||6 TB|
|Compressed||Up to 15 TB (assuming 2.5:1 Compression)|
|Data Rate||300 MB/s / Up to 750 MB/s Compressed|
|Tape Technology||Barium Ferrite (BaFe)|
|Archival Life||30 Years|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty by HP|