Please check stock before ordering
The Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo is a video-editing capture card consisting of 2 independent SDI inputs and outputs, both supporting SD and HD video formats that can be inter-switched; each SDI input or output could be a different video standard as well as a different content stream.
The DeckLink Duo can capture and playback at the same time making it perfect for developers who need 2 completely independent capture and playback streams in and out of a computer. It includes a common tri-sync / black burst reference, and appears as 2 independent SDI cards to the computer, but only uses a single PCI Express slot. It supports Mac, Windows, and Linux OS.
– 2 independent SDI inputs & outputs, supports both SD/HD formats
– 2 SDI inputs and outputs can be switched between SD/HD video formats
– Each SDI input or output could be a different video standard as well as a different content stream
– Simultaneous capture and playback
– Perfect for developers who require 2 completely independent capture and playback streams in and out of a computer
– Includes a common tri-sync/black burst reference
– Appears as 2 independent SDI cards to the computer but uses only a single PCI Express slot
– Supports Mac, Windows, and Linux OSvestibulum a. Aenean sit amet tincidunt arcu. Nulla fringilla finibus nisl nec luctus. Maecenas sagittis efficitur massa, non consequat orci convallis eget.