call or email us for availability
The Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub 72 is a customizable rack frame that lets you build your own 72 x 72 SDI size router. Only 5RU high and 6″ deep, the Videohub 72 is designed to accept a mix of SDI interface, crosspoint, and power supply cards, as your application sees fit. Add up to 18 BNC SDI or optical fiber SDI interfaces along with a single 72 x 72 crosspoint and power card. Other features include a removable fan tray, full auto standard detection, re-clocking, 3Gb/s SDI support, 72 x 72 deck control, and ethernet/serial control.
– Universal Videohub lets you add SDI interface cards and crosspoints for a fully redundant design that keeps working 24/7.
– With no electronic components on the router motherboard, every single part can be replaced simply by hot-plugging cards.
– Cross-points are monitored constantly, and instantly change when a fault is detected!
– Router control software included free for Windows and Mac OS X.
– Firmware upgrade provided via included firmware updater application.
– Redundant power supply options are available, as well as a GPI alarm for connecting external alarms.
– Router connections preserved and restored instantly at power on independently of host computer.
– When you’re ready to upgrade, all SDI interface cards, crosspoint and power supply cards can be
– installed into the larger Universal Videohub 288 chassis.