Akitio SK-2520 U3.1 Dual-Bay SATA Enclosure with Hardware RAID
please call for availability
- Supports 2.5″ SATA-III Hard Drives/SSDs
- Built-In Hardware RAID Controller
- Supports JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, and SPAN
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 at up to 10 Gb/s
- Charges Laptops via USB Power Delivery
- USB PD Delivers 3A/15W of Charging Power
- Supports Universal Attached SCSI (UASP)
- All Aluminum Construction
- Passive Cooling via Dual Heatsinks
- Windows and Macintosh Compatible
The SK-2520 U3.1 Dual-Bay SATA Enclosure with Hardware RAID by Akitio gives you a portable backup solution that is extremely configurable and customizable to your specific needs. The two drive bays inside can accommodate a pair of 2.5″ SATA-III hard drives or SSDs (up to 15mm, and available separately). When inserted, you can take advantage of the built-in hardware RAID controller to configure them in a JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, or SPAN configuration.
The SK-2520 connects to your computer via a reversible SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C connection, for 10 Gb/s transfer rates. The enclosure can be powered off the USB bus, provided the computer can provide sufficient power, and the drives do not consume more than 7W per drive. An external power supply is included just in case, and powering via AC gives you an added feature. When connected to AC power, you can operate the enclosure, and charge a laptop at the same time via USB PD (Power Delivery). USB PD delivers 3A/15W of power to laptops that support this ability.